I am not a lawyer. Please see this Disclaimer, relating to my affiliation and the presentation of this information.________________________________________
So here is the email Newsletter:
But, some are too angry!
Their anger will hurt you!
They are out of control!
They teach falsehoods!
They're that angry!
That's how you know them.
They are not your friend!
Their "legal theories" fail.
They are blinded by rage.
Believe them at your peril.
Angry people can rarely be trusted, and that is never more true than when they try to get you to join them in their angry legal theories that run contrary to the rules that control our courts.
- For example, a nice fellow called me the other day and ended up screaming at me because I refused to go along with his idea that our birth certificates are some kind of "contract". In the first place, the most fundamental truth about contracts is that no "contract" can bind a party who doesn't understand the agreement. Even if we were able to understand the alleged binding nature of our birth certificate at the moment of our birth, we didn't sign the thing! Some doctor did, probably. We cannot be bound by a contract we don't understand, and certainly not one we didn't enter into. Yet, this nice man screamed at me for refusing to help him storm the hated walls of justice for him and take up his cause to fight the dragons!
- Another strange legal myth that's come around in the last few months is that one can "copyright" his or her own name and thereby prevent the courts from using their name on any court papers. Duh! Anger does twist the mind in strange ways! But, to think one can prevent others from using his or her name by "copyrighting" the name is utter nonsense.
I want you to win.
You cannot win relying on nonsense!
- A few are absolutely convinced that our courts are "sitting in admiralty" and therefore cannot rule in common law or statute. But, the fact is that pretty much any court can rule in admiralty cases, if the issue before them is one that involves navigation or the rights of seagoing workers or dockside stevedores. Contract disputes, negligence cases, foreclosure, and other matters are absolutely not admiralty cases, and the courts that hear such cases are not "sitting in admiralty" ... no matter whether there's a yellow fringe on the flag in the corner or not.
- More than a few seem to have made a "religion" out of believing such things. Many claim to be "patriots", yet do all they can to evade the Rule of Law and refuse to do much of anything toward learning the principles of due process so many gave their lives to protect in past and present wars!
This group of people get together to talk about how horrible things are but spend very little effort learning how to make things better by learning the rules!
I know people are hurting.
I've been helping thousands upon thousands of good people get justice in the courts since 1997 when I first put Jurisdictionary on the internet. It wasn't much back then, but I've been doing all I can to make it better each year and will do the best I can to continue in the months and years to come.
- If you choose to believe the lies, God help you!
- Lies are what we're fighting to overcome.
- Overcoming lies is what the rules are all about!
YOU ... that's right ... YOU cannot afford to believe the lies if you want to get justice in our courts!
Your birth certificate is not a contract.
You are who you are, no matter whether your name is spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS or all small letters or written out in script with a ball-point pen!
And, as far as our courts go, nobody (and I do mean nobody) knows better than I do about the corruption of some judges or the stealth and trickery that lawyers use to twist the truth to their own advantage.
- But, being angry won't help.
The only thing that will help is learning how to use the rules that control the courts, rules that stop corruption, rules that require judges to grant justice, rules that were paid for by far too much innocent blood already.
Please join Jurisdictionary in our effort to uplift the hopes and determination of the American People and even people in other nations around the world where justice is for sale to the highest bidder and good, honest people are sacrificed on the altar of money!
Someone once said, "The truth will set you free!"
If YOU believe that ... if you really believe it ... then you will join the work of Jurisdictionary to reach people who are being destroyed all too often simply because they are believing the legal mythology so rampant on the internet, in our daily emails, and even in weekend seminars a few amateurs here and there are putting on for those foolish enough to pay.
There's never been but one way to win any contest!
Either you cheat ... or you use the rules to your own advantage.
Cheaters don't win all that often.
Food for thought?
Related Information and Coming Soon
Standing in the Shadow of the Law", 4th Edition
Standing in the Shadow of the Law", 4th Edition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~May you find Strength in Your Higher Power,
"We the "Little" People"
My Family Reform Blog
My Family Rights Affiliation