Child Welfare Information Gateway E-lert! June 2012
- Collection of Family Information About Adopted Persons and Their Birth Families
- Court Hearings for the Permanent Placement of Children
- Immunity for Reporters of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Who May Adopt, Be Adopted, or Place a Child for Adoption
Please feel free to pass this link to others in their time of need.
Throughout the years, myself and others, have suggested to the staff of Child Welfare Information Gateway to create summaries based on certain concerns. The information presented on this page is a result of their work. The only additional step I have done, as keeper of the NFPCAR website, is to Index the information and made this part of our States’ Index (Link: http://nfpcar.org/States).
Here are the “Key Issues” addressed:
Adoption ~ Best Interest of the Child ~ Case Planning ~ Child Abuse & Neglect ~ Child Welfare Law & Policy ~ Central Registry ~ Domestic Violence ~ False Allegations ~ Family Preservation ~ Fathers ~ Foster Care Givers ~ Guardianship ~ Immunity ~ Infant ~ Mandatory Reporters ~ Permanency ~ Placement with Relatives ~ Reunification ~ Termination of Parental Rights
Don’t need to tell anyone there have been reams of statutes created. However, hopefully, this page will help to get one in the right direction of the statutes written based on your concerns.
Searching the NFPCAR website
Since the inception of this website in 2001 by one of our members, Linda, there are now over 700 pages of information, and many more to be added. Here are 2 places to search information:
- Google search box in the left column of our Home Page.
- Subject Index As with many pages, this is a “Work in Progress”
May you Find Strength in Your Higher Power,