- Many have good cause to be angry!
- Some, however, are too angry!
- Their anger will hurt you!
- They are blinded by their anger!
- An angry person called insisting she had "copyrighted" her name so the courts couldn't use her name on official papers. To think one can prevent others from using one's name by "copyrighting" it is utter nonsense. Anger twists the mind in strange ways!
- Some are convinced our courts are "admiralty courts" and cannot rule in common law or statute, all because there is a yellow fringe on the courtroom flag. This lie has been promoted for years by angry people that don't know (or don't want to make any effort to know) the truth.
- Some claim to be "patriots", yet do all they can to evade the Rule of Law and refuse to do anything toward learning the principles of due process so many gave their lives to protect in past and present wars!
- Thousands hover around the radio to hear commentators tell them how horrible things are, yet only a handful of talk show hosts encourage us to make things better by exercising our God-given "law power" in court!
Know how to honor the sacrifices of millions who died to give us "law power" we need to overcome corruption?
Are you ready to begin?
May you find Strength in Your Higher Power,