Monday, December 30, 2013

UPDATE: More user comments on Standing in the Shadow of Law

What others have said about
"Standing in the Shadow of Law":

Please Share this blog with others in their time of need.
If you have used this book, Leave comments here~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amazon Buyers
·        3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
·        5.0 out of 5 stars
  • Shadow CoverBy Ruth: When I realized I could not afford the high price of an attorney to represent me I was terrified. One day I was speaking to a friend, a fellow foster parent who just recently won her case using a book. She told me about Standing, I got my copy and started to work. The instructions are easy to follow and by the time you are done you will understand precisely what you are doing.....All Pro Se. (Read more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment