"Do u have any tips for a fair hearing trial with CPS"
My answer" I probably have more questions, than answers:
- Have you set up your law book, as suggested from Marilyn's "Standing in the Shadow of Law" and as an excerpt on our NFPCAR web page
- Do you have the "Official" court record of all the alleged charges?
- Reason for Law Book?
- Did you and/or do you have documented Proof on the Record?
- Have you researched the state statutes, particular
to your concerns? > Here is the link to the Index
of State Statutes relating to family court>> http://nfpcar.org/States/Summary/
- Are you aware of the Basic Tactic used by the agency.. ie They will try to prove that you are the worst parent/care giver in the world. Your task is to say no I am not and here are the reasons.
- In your defense, have you supeoned (sp?) witnesses
and/or gotten declarations from them to be properly
submitted in the court??
- Are you aware of the Different levels of Proof
needed, depending on the court system..ie Admin.
Hearings, Family Court, Criminal Court.
Keep in mind that if one puts "Preponderance of Evidence" on a percentage scale, all one needs, on either side, 51% Proof (Link to definition and discussion on Preponderance of evidence">> http://nfpcar.org/Legal/legalprint.htm#Preponderance_of_evidence
- As a basic reference, here is one of my blogs
titled "Basic Example of a Great Defense". I share
this a lot, since it gives the basic things needed
in your defense>> http://defend-yourself-go-pro-se.blogspot.com/2011/11/basic-example-of-great-defense.html
In my particular case and defense, it took me over 3 months to research the particular statutes, organize my proof etc.
However, many of would be more than happy to review your information and possible give additional suggestions.
Defending yourself against the agency is Not an easy task. And actually, if you read the information about "Preponderance of evidence" it is more difficult to win a case in Family Court than in Criminal Court.
Yes, today there are biases, corruption, etc. in our Family Court. But we must make every effort to know the laws, the court procedures, etc. and yes, with or without a lawyer. In doing this, I can almost guarantee that those in legal power and the agency are not following the very statutes they are bound to.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May you find Strength in Your Higher Power,
Check Out>>My Family Rights Affiliation
Also, Join Marilyn, on Freedom Talk Radio Every Tuesday. Click on Episode link for Time in Your Area
Every Tues. starting at 12 noon AZ time. The Call In number is 347-677-0812 for US&Canada & for the rest of the world 001 347-677-0812 / (Host) 377-677-0812
Check Out Contacts, Fav Web sites, etc. from Marilyn and Bob
Suggested Thoughts to Discuss ~ Next Episodes ~ In Case You Missed it-Archive