Noting, and imagine that it is not the Government that is Frauding Medicare, BUT the Private Hospitals, Doctors, etc.
BTW, in regards to the Child Protective AGENCY, there is much fraud going on, but to date many have missed it. Much of it is related to Targeted Case Management. Check out this Animated Video as an Introductory to the issues>> The Anatomy of Child Welfare Fraud >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNTa7BksGkg
Anyway, here are some Enforcement Actions
National Medicare Fraud Takedown Results in Charges Against 243 Individuals for Approximately $712 Million in False Billing http://go.usa.gov/3pcbk
# # #
- Florida Physician Agrees to Pay $4 Million and To Accept a 5-Year Exclusion From Medicare to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations (June 17, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida) http://go.usa.gov/3XpzY
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Settles Civil Fraud Claims Against Inspire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. For Its Misleading Marketing Designed To Cause Prescriptions Of Azasite For Non-Fda Approved Uses (June 17, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York) http://go.usa.gov/3XpzY
- Former Shelby County Hospital CFO Sentenced in EHR Incentive Case (June 17, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas) http://go.usa.gov/3XpzY
- Registered Nurse Co-Owner of Ultimate Care Home Health Services, Inc. Pleads Guilty to Role in Healthcare Fraud Conspiracy (June 16, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas) http://go.usa.gov/3XpzY
- State Enforcement Actions Updated http://go.usa.gov/3XpJk
If we can be of any further assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Coordinator of the Family Survey Program
When One Deals with the Child Protective AGENCY>>;LearnMore