Note: As the blogger, I am not a lawyer. Please see this Disclaimer.
- Related Information and Coming Soon
- "Standing in the Shadow of the Law", 4th Edition
Below is the Introduction to this referral service
"We can refer persons accused of child abuse to lawyers skilled in child abuse cases. We can also refer persons accused of child abuse, as well the lawyers defending them, to professionals who are experts in the medical and mental health fields that may be able to help. Because each allegation of child abuse is so unique, however, we cannot offer a list of professionals that we recommend to everyone regardless of the circumstances surrounding the specific allegations. Therefore, to obtain a professional referral best suited for your circumstance, we ask that you call our office. After we discuss the details of your case, we can offer you referrals to the lawyers, physicians, psychologists, investigators, etc. that will best meet your specific needs."
The time to act, and seek "initial" advice is immediately when an alleged allegation occurs.
It is so unfortunate that many wait too long, and, unfortunately, get trapped in the web of the accuser and/or the agency.
- Here are a few introductory articles that you may want to read and/or share with others, before a confrontation occurs:
- Also, Check Out our Other eReferences
Finding and Helping Your Lawyer
- Questions You Want to Ask Your Lawyer
- Helping Your Lawyer
- Simple Justice http://blog.simplejustice.us/ " Nothing in this blog constitutes legal advice. This is free. Legal advice you have to pay for."
- Comments & Additional Links to Lawyers (from FightCPS.com)
- Lawyer Ethics - Coming Soon - It is difficult enough to find a lawyer to truly help you. However, lawyers have certain guidelines that they should follow. This page shall contain links and comments on these ethics.
- More Litigants Go To Court Without Lawyers
If you are brave check out this Pro Se WebSite. or Check the Pro Se News. Please note, we always suggest that you seek Legal Advice.