Friday, January 13, 2012

Search NFPCAR Web Site


Here are a few more links that may assist one in their search for possible answers:
Knowledge is Power.
Become an Advocate for Yourself to Protect your Precious Family

The more one learns, the more one may be able to defend themselves... But we must admit this is not an easy task.
I am not a lawyer, I am not a Psyco expert... My only expertise comes from the College of Hard Knocks. that I have shared with many to confirm my beliefs.
May we find Strength in Our Higher Power,
GranPa Chuck
Just an ol' guy, who has shared many Family Experiences
Any Questions??
Please
email

2 comments:

  1. Can you advertise at Familycourtnetwork.com? They would love you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to advertise, but the group I am a part of, like so many, are on a shoestring budget. Here is my affiliation, so one can get a better idea of our organization>> http://nfpcar.org/FPA/emails/Current.htm

    I am the weekend webmaster for the website and member of NFPCAR, and one of the moderators for our Yahoo Discussion Group.

    Also, mentioned in our Affiliation is a publication created by our National Director, now available online>> http://nfpcar.org/Shadow/

    But, I do thank you for suggesting advertising. If the time is right, will certainly consider for education of our parents is vital to them protecting their families.

    ReplyDelete